Search Everything Octopus

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sneaky Octopus Mug

One of my favorite gifts this holiday season helps me start my day the octopus way. Behold, the sneaky octopus mug!

I've found this mug available on many sites, although the least expensive I've discovered has been a favorite fun stuff resource of mine, McPhee.com.

"Our team of scientists has just recently discovered a new species of cephalopod, the mug-dwelling octopus. This tentacled, porcelain mollusk prefers the cozy confines of a simple coffee mug to the vast depths of the ocean. Each 3-1/4" tall, porcelain mug features one of these odd little octopuses on the bottom. Great for coffee, tea or ramen noodles! Dishwasher and microwave safe."

The octopus mug comes in a neato box too!

I highly recommend this octopus mug as a gift - to yourself or a fellow ceph-lover!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Link had a typo... here's the correct one. I love that store! And the mug. Super cute :)
http://www.mcphee.com/

Liz Granite: BREAKER said...

Thanks so much! Just fixed it ;)

xtina said...

I got his from my amazing sister for xmas- so fun, and it's actually cute not creepy like those realistic snail ones from the 70s. :)

Liz Granite: BREAKER said...

Your sis has great taste :)

Lynne said...

Haha, I got home from working early Christmas Day and my daughter was making cocoa...she handed me some in this little white cup I didn't recognize, so I asked where it came from and everyone shrugged. We went in to open gifts and I suddenly saw this octo head in my cup, wow! Startled the heck out of me! of course everyone was waiting for my reaction. Loved it!