Search Everything Octopus

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Octopus Art Available on Binth.com

My never-ending search for octopus housewares sometimes leads me to some pretty fascinating places. After discovering the Octopus Cuddle Pillow on Binth.com, I thought I'd dig a little deeper and see if these purveyors of provocative and colorful designs had any octopus art. BINGO! I love the artwork available on Binth.com  and am excited to share it with fellow cephalophiles. The prints below are available for purchase and range in price from $38 for a 3" x 3" matted, titled, and signed one of a kind print to $48 for a 5.5" x 5.5" matted, titled, and signed one of a kind print.
Octopus art from Binth.com
A one-of-a-kind octopus print for your home!
Every cephalophile loves the gift of octopus art!
Octopus art makes my day!
Couldn't your living room use a little octopus art?
How about some octopus art for your office?
All featured prints are available on Binth.com.

We are in no way affiliated with Binth.com - we just dig their art.

No comments: